- Take A40 Signposted Fishguard
- Follow A40 towards Fishguard (Follow Ferry Signs).
Arriving in Fishguard:
- The rocky outcrop on our land
- At Rafael roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A40 Signposted Goodwick (again following Ferry Signs)
- At Windyhall roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A40 . At next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Station Hill signposted Goodwick Village Centre
- Turn left onto Quay Road and continue forward onto Goodwick Hill Continue forward onto Heol Penlan, carry on up the hill and out of Goodwick
- Stay on this road for about four miles, passing two signs to Strumble head on the right.
- After the 2nd road sign to Strumble Head, you will come to a white church or chapel on your right.
- Take the next right hand turn signposted Hill Fort Tipis and The Camping and Caravanning Campsite sign.